Note: GST (12% FROM Rs.1,000/- to Rs.2,499/- AND 18% FROM Rs.2,500/- to Rs.4,999/-) IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE ROOM TARIFF AND WILL BE CHARGED EXTRA
Please contact us for group discounts
EP - European Plan (only room) on twin-sharing basis
CP - Continental Plan (room with breakfast only) on twin-sharing basis
MAP - Modified American Plan (room with breakfast and dinner only) on twin-sharing basis
AP - American Plan (room with all three meals breakfast, lunch, dinner) on twin-sharing basis
Keylinga Inn is equipped with all modern facilities. Each room is a perfect blend of traditional and modern local themes, having large windows offering an enchanting view of the surrounding nature and landscapes in a peaceful and calm environment. We provide all the modern facilities that are in compliance with the hospitality industry standards. In a nutshell, we provide the following facilities to our guests:
- Each room is well-furnished with modern fittings and attached bathrooms
- 24 hours hot & cold water (solar panels fitted)
- Panoramic roof-top restaurant (Indian, Chinese, Tibetan, Continental)
- 32" LED TV with Tata Sky connection
- Free High-Speed Internet/Wi-Fi facility
- Intercom facilities
- Room Service
- Room heating on request
- Free parking space
- Laundry facilities
- Doctor on call
- Taxi pickup and drop facility can be arranged on request
We can help you to make your stay comfortable and memorable by arranging many exciting activities such as:
- Sight-seeing around Manali
- Whitewater Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Mountain Biking
For more information, visit our travel agency website www.keylinga.com
Bookings may be made online at http://www.keylinga-inn.com or through our reservation centres or with any of our booking partners.
50% payment must be made at the time of booking. We accept payment by Visa or Mastercard credit/debit cards, or online bank transfers to our bank account, the details of which are provided on our home page. The available payment options are displayed during the booking process. On our website a payment processing fee may be applicable. For walk-in bookings, we also accept cash payments.
Once your booking has been successfully completed, a Booking Confirmation will be issued in respect of each room booked and sent at the email address provided in your registered account. You MUST produce your Booking Confirmation(s) at check-in at the Hotel, together with your original valid photo identification document (NRIC, passport, driver's license or other identification card or document as the Hotel may require).
For bookings made by credit card the card holder will require presentation of the said card during check-in.
The 'Guest' named in the Booking Confirmation must be the person staying at the Hotel. Otherwise we reserve the right to cancel the booking.
At all times during the booking process, you will be advised to ensure accuracy of your booking details (stay dates, room types, room rates, number of guest(s), add-ons). Keylinga Inn Guest House will not be responsible or liable for errors in bookings.
All reservations are subject to availability. Reservations made on this site are considered conditional until a confirmation is given to the guest to substantiate the reservations by email or fax. The hotel may, from time to time, communicate with the guests, to re-confirm the reservations and to prevent any simulated bookings.
- Room rates may or may not include service tax, service charge, VAT, GST and/or other charges or tax subject to the requirements of the country where the Hotel is located. These will be charged at the prevailing rates and are payable in the currency of the Hotel's country of location.
- Room rates and details are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change without notice.
- Check in - 1200 Hours
- Early arrival is subject to availability. For guaranteed early check-in, reservation needs to be made starting from the previous night.
- Check out - 1130 Hours
- Late check-outs are available on request and subject to availability.
- As per recent government notification, guests must present proof of identity at the time of check in. Guests are requested to carry with them the required documents during their travel.
- 15 days before arrival, cancellation fee is 50% of one night.
- 07 days before arrival, cancellation fee is 100% of one night.
- Within 03 days to arrival, cancellation fee is 100 % of full booking amount.
- Booking done through credit/debit cards are non refundable online, so guests are requested to communicate with Keylinga Inn Guest House and provide their online account no. for any refund.
- Booking done through some of the booking portal will be subject to their cancellation policies.
- The hotel reserves the right to impose or not a cancellation fee of per room per night in the event of a late cancellation notice or a no-show may vary during low or high season.
NOTE: THE ABOVE RATES AND INCLUSION ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE AND MAY VARY DURING LOW AND HIGH SEASONS
- When you cancel a booking and are entitled to a refund then we will initiate the refund right away. The processing will take between 2-4 weeks until the whole amount shows back on your account statement. Reasons for this are the billing cycle of your credit card company and processing time of the bank. The refund amount depends on numerous factors such as the hotel's cancellation policy, time of cancellation and processing fees. For more details see cancellation policy above.
- In case a reservation that you make is not confirmed, we will not charge you anything on your credit card and release the whole amount that was held on it immediately. Now after we do this, it will still take a maximum of 2-4 weeks for the bank to process this and for the money to show back on your credit card.
- Bookings done through our online booking portal will be subject to their cancellation policies.
- Please note that in case you are travelling by taxi or personal car, we shall not be responsible for your driver’s stay. However we can provide them complimentary meals/ bathroom for fresh n up and a blanket to sleep in their cars.
- In case you are ready to take responsibility of the driver we will provide accommodation in driver's room with other drivers as he should not drink and misbehave in the room during his stay.
Your personal information will be used only to process bookings, invoice services and to deal with your enquiries.
Your personal information will not be passed or sold to any third party for any purpose including mail shots.
Where we occasionally contact you to advise you of special offers we believe may be of interest to you, based on your original enquiry or booking, you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe from our mail lists and we guarantee to remove your details.
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right of access to any information Keylinga Inn Guest House may hold about you.
Your information will only be made available to persons outside of our company where we are under a legal obligation to do so (e.g. airlines, railways, and government bodies).
Keylinga Inn Guest House has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy.
Our site uses an enquiry form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address).
Contact information is used to send information to our customers.
The customer's contact information is used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary.
Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact us at the address provided below.
Hospitality is our passion and we know what you expect and need when you are away from home and want to enjoy a great holiday. We are a traditional, family-run establishment, operating in the hospitality industry in this region for many years. We always strive to make your visit comfortable and an everlasting and memorable one.
Keylinga Inn is located 4 km from Manali Town / Mall Road on Naggar road at Prini (near Hotel White Meadows of Mahindra Holidays) in a serene location, surrounded by apple orchards away from the hustle and bustle of the crowd. Our rooms are neat and clean and fitted with modern amenities and high-quality furniture. Our location away from the bazaar means that we can provide a high level of service with very competitive room tariffs. Our restaurant caters to most menus and whips up tasty and healthy meals with a home-cooked feel. Being a family business, our ambience is one of peace and cheerfulness. We look forward to making your stay comfortable and establishing a long and everlasting friendship. Guests can enjoy their food while sitting in our rooftop restaurant which provides a fantastic panoramic view of thickly-forested Himalayan mountains and the incredible Kullu valley.
Manali (2060m) is located by the Beas river towards the northern end of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh in India. It has been named after the Hindu lawgiver 'Manu'. Kullu valley is also known as 'The Valley of the Gods' and is famous for its orchards, particularly apple, plum, apricot and cherry. The famous temples here are Hadimba Temple (dedicated to the wife of Bheema), Manu Rishi Temple in Old Manali and Vashisht Temple (the guru of Lord Rama). The Vashisht area is also famous for natural hot springs. Besides cultural experiences, this part of the valley is also a great place to explore trekking, skiing, rock climbing and other adventure activities.
Naggar, 20 km from Manali, has some beautiful forest trails and is home to the 17th century Naggar Castle, built by Raja Sidh Singh. 51 km from Manali is Rohtang Pass (3900m) - it offers tourists a chance to see and play in the snow and lies on the highway en-route to Leh-Ladakh. Solang valley, about 16 km from Manali, has some huge meadows and is a popular place for people interested in outdoor activities such as paragliding and skiing.
Naggar Road, Prini, Manali
Himachal Pradesh 175143
Tel: +91.9418979005, 9805407756
Account name: KEYLINGA INN GUEST HOUSE
Current A/C No: 35162063057
STATE BANK OF INDIA, Manali Branch 175131
IFSC CODE: SBIN0002416
Account name: KEYLINGA INN GUEST HOUSE
Current A/C No: 029485800000545
YES BANK, Manali Branch 175131
IFSC CODE: YESB0000294
Account name: KEYLINGA INN
Current A/C No: 19371131000329
Oriental Bank of Commerce, Manali Branch 175131
IFSC CODE: ORBC0101937